Monday, October 31, 2011

Inter-School CF Outing 2011

This is just a simple but beautiful testimony that happened on the 2nd of April, 2011....This outing is a joint outing with PCGHS... We planned everything perfectly... But there is one thing that we can't control or plan, that is the WEATHER... The committees fasted and prayed to God that during the event there would be no rain and that the programme will go perfectly...
On the day of the event, when I reach the venue, that is the field of Youth Park, early morning, the weather is beautiful! Not a single sight of heavy clouds! So when everyone (about 50 of them) is there, we started our ice-breakers after the registration... The ice-breakers that were lead by PCGHS were awesome and fun! But, without notice, rain started to fall! So we asked everyone to "evacuate" to the canteen on the other side of Youth Park and bring their belongings there...

After all of us gathered at the canteen, the other committees and my CF advisor came to ask me what should we do now... Honestly, I didn't know at first! But later, Mr Lim, our CF advisor asked me to carry on with the Praise and Worship session... I was worried at first, first because of the very small space, second because there were Malays there, but then, I put my faith unto God and started the Praise and Worship...

Even though all of us were wet from the head to toe, I can still see that they sang their hearts out to God... It was amazing!

After the Praise and Worship session is finished, the rain started to stop... So after we gave them some food to eat, we asked them to go back to the field to carry on with our games as the rain has stopped...

Halfway through playing captain ball, I had to go 'cos I have a match for the PFL Div 2 later on...

Looking back on the event, I felt that even though it rained, its actually better than we expected... the rain actually broke the ice between us and we actually felt closed to each other because of that... I found out that the rain is not a bad thing, but its a blessing from God... It was quite an amazing memory because this event was the first event I ever organize for school CF and it went out great!

So as a conclusion, what I've learned is that, whatever we do, just commit everything into God's hands... God's plan is always better than ours... Never forget that cos, like a father, He would never hurt us... All He wants is for the best of us and His plan for our lives are always better than what we plan for ourselves...

God Bless~~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.I.F.E.

L.I.F.E.