Monday, October 31, 2011

Lost & Found: Your Mercy Found Me Upon The Broken Road

L&F is an Easter celebration and evangelistic event organized by the Christian Fellowships of Chung Ling High School and Penang Chinese Girls' High School... Its on a Saturday,  23rd of April 2011...

This is really an eye-opening event for me personally... I'm the event coordinator for this event... And you know what's really impossible? Its two weeks right after the Inter-School CF Outing that I appear to be the event coordinator as well... And that's not it... We were so busy planning for the outing that we have forgotten about the Easter event... And we only started our meeting for this two weeks before the event!

You may think that planning this late will create a lot of problems huh? You're NOT wrong...

At first, when we planned everything, it appears to go smoothly... But on a Saturday night, if I'm not wrong, problems started to pop out... The biggest one of all, is that the venue, which is the main hall of Penang Christian Centre, is not available!

We had a Praise and Worship practice and meeting the following day afternoon... That itself is a problem, due to miscommunication, the venue for that, that is also P.C.C. which was supposed to be booked by us, was not booked! But the Lord's grace started to appear, the church keeper said that there is another meeting going on, so we could carry on with our practice, but only until the church board's meeting finishes... Thank God for that! Not everyone attended the practice though, so we couldn't really practice... After that we had our meeting, and problems continue to appear... It turns out that because the venue is not available, we had to totally change our plans... And since we couldn't of another venue to replace the original one, we had no choice but to put it aside first and hope that God will open a way for us...

When the meeting ended, after I went home and had a bath... I was tired sick! I felt like tonnes of weights were crushing me! So I just fell on my bed, and I started praying... I pray to God that this is an event to glorify Him, so I begged Him to take my burdens away and help me solve my problem, 'cos I felt so helpless back then!

But the problems didn't stop there! The next day, my friend called me up and told me that the mics and amps for the Praise and Worship are all insufficient! I almost went crazy hearing that... But still, I continue to pray for miracles  and put my faith in God...

And INDEED, miracles started to occur! On Tuesday night, four days before the event itself, my friend called me up and told me that the main hall of P.C.C. might not be available, but there is a small hall that is! So without hesitation, I told him that we'll take it, 'cos I believe this is God's grace! But the problem with the equipments for the P&W was not solved yet...

So the day of the event came, and we were expecting a hundred people to come... As we went into the hall, that is Nissi Hall, another miracle occured! We found there are more than enough mics and just the right amount of amps needed... How amazing is that?

In the end, only 50 people came, but you know what? I felt that its the Lord's plan 'cos He knows that a hundred people is hard for us to handle... So the event went smoothly and one soul was saved! And at the end I felt that the plan that God prepared for us is even better than the one we had...

P.S. I know that I'm posting this a lil' late, but I'll try to catch up... Be prepared, a lot more is coming your way!!

God Bless~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

L.I.F.E.

L.I.F.E.