Monday, October 31, 2011

Disciples' Rules

"This happened on Thursday, June 16, 2011..."


Today, amazingly, God spoke to me...

Recently, we have compulsory classes for 弟子规 (Disciples' Rules) in school... We have to make a 心得报告 (Heart & Experience Report) for our teacher... And we had to make a brief introduction of ourselves in the report...

While I was writing my report, I suddenly heard a voice saying: "You know what? Teachers are humans too! They need the GOSPEL!" I was surprised when that popped up! But without doubt I know that came from Him... So while I was writing my report, I boldly stated that I'm a Christian that loves God really much! Other than that, I also inserted a few small testimonies in the report... And at the end of the report, I blessed the teacher saying:" 原神祝福你 (May God bless you)!"

Even though its just something small to you guys, but to me, its a big leap of faith! Imagine yourself spreading the gospel to your class teacher! Its hard, but it NOT impossible! Remember, TEACHERS ARE HUMANS TOO! They need salvation!

So in the end, I just want to encourage every student out there to spread the gospel to your teachers!

Be bold and have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.I.F.E.

L.I.F.E.