Friday, March 18, 2011

Revival!




In GenXtra's camp
The Holy Spirit touched me like never before
And during that time
I kept praying to God
Asking Him to give me a vision
Asking Him what I should do
I prayed and prayed and prayed
And said that I've surrendered myself to Him
Asking Him to use me!
But I didn't get an answer...

Later on
I walked towards the pastor 
And waited as the pastor is praying for other people
Not long after
He came over
He embraced me for some time
And he told me this:
"I see two type of beans...
Red beans and green beans...
They are to grow...
Not only one of the beans will grow strong...
Both will grow strong..."
And then he said:
"You are not only going to lead one ministry,
You are going to lead two ministries...
Accept this with a willing heart..."

After that he walked away to pray for the others...
After that I went back with a heavy heart...

I prayed for a vision...
I got it...
God has answered my prayer...

After that when we got back to church for sleepover...
I talked to Peter, Andrew, Christopher and the others about the vision that the pastor told me...
They told me to be careful...
And they said that if this is what God wants me to do...
He would not only tell me once...
He'll tell me twice or trice...
So after that...
I prayed to God
Asking Him to confirm this with me...
And then I went to bed...

And on the next day...
After the closing ceremony...
The pastor said again that...
Anyone who needs him to pray for them...
To come forward...

So I walked forward and prayed to God...
Not long after...
The pastor came to me...
He touched my head..
And he said:
"I see the Sword of the Holy Spirit...
You are to grab it...
You are to fight the war for God..."
And then the Holy Spirit touched me again and I fell back...

God has told me what I should do...
But I don't know where to start...
But I will continue to pray to God...
For guidance, strength and wisdom...

God is moving...
Now is the time for revival!
Now is the time to stand!
Now is the time to join the Army of God!

Asia for Jesus!
Malaysia for Jesus!
Penang for Jesus!

We, the Revived Army,
Will fight for God!
We shall triumph!
We shall defeat the Devil!

Psalms 22:27-28 says:
"All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him, for dominion belongs to the Lord and He rules over the nations." 

This is GenXtra!
The Generation of Christ - The Revived Army!

Let's all pray for revival in Penang...
Pray that the fire of the Holy Spirit
Will sweep through Penang...

The time has come...
To stand for all we believe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.I.F.E.

L.I.F.E.